9ja Market (we), operates as an eCommerce platform consisting of a website (“marketplace”), together with supporting logistics and payment infrastructure, for the sale of consumer products in Nigeria (“territory”).
These general terms and conditions shall apply to buyers on the marketplace and shall govern your use of the marketplace and related services.
By using our marketplace, you accept these general terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these general terms and conditions or any part of these general terms and conditions, you must not use our marketplace.
If you use our marketplace in the course of a business or other organizational project, then by so doing you:
- confirm that you have obtained the necessary authority to agree to these general terms and conditions;
- bind both yourself and the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project, to these general terms and conditions; and
- agree that “you” in these general terms and conditions shall reference both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity unless the context requires otherwise.
Registration and account
After placing an order, you’ll get a confirmation mail stating that your order has been placed and should begin delivery
Delivery of the product will start counting from the date the order is being placed.
Our express shipping takes within 1-7 days for any location in Nigeria and 2-4 weeks outside Nigeria
Returns and refunds
- In the case of goods damaged caused by us, we offer exchange/replacement of the product. Returns of products by buyers and acceptance of return shall be managed by us in accordance with the returns page on the marketplace, as may be amended from time to time.
- We may offer refunds only in extreme cases, in our discretion:
- in respect of the product price;
- local and/or international shipping fees (as stated on the refunds page); and
- by way of store credits, wallet refunds, vouchers, mobile money transfer, bank transfers or such other method as we may determine from time to time.
- Changes to our returns page or refunds page shall be effective in respect of all purchases made from the date of publication of the change on our website.
- Buyers agree to processing of their personal data in accordance with the terms of 9jamarketonline’s Privacy and Cookie Notice
- Sellers shall be directly responsible to buyers for any misuse of their personal data and 9jamarketonline shall bear no liability to buyers in respect of any misuse by sellers of their personal data.
Due diligence and audit rights
- We operate an anti-money laundering compliance program and reserve the right to perform due diligence checks on all users of the marketplace.
- You agree to provide to us all such information, documentation and access to your business premises as we may require:
- in order to verify your adherence to, and performance of, your obligations under this Agreement;
- for the purpose of disclosures pursuant to a valid order by a court or other governmental body; or
- as otherwise required by law or applicable regulation